Investment and your Financial Security
“Investing is putting out money to be sure of getting more money back later at an appropriate rate.” Warren Buffett
Meet your new asset class
Invest in business insurance loans
Earn estimated returns of 8% on average*
Diversify your portfolio beyond stocks and bonds
Common Cents Capital (C3) strives to set itself apart from big institutional finance companies or brokerages, we wanted to create something different, give people a choice that we were unable to find in the conventional financial world.
C3 has created a scenario where you can put money out to invest and have security, relative liquidity with an unmatched return.Therefore our mission is simple give investors the highest return at the lowest risk!!
Investing with C3 is simple:
- Just go to our registration page, fill out your information, and we will be in-contact by phone or mail within 48 hours or feel free to call us directly at 1-800-461-1410 for preliminary questions.
- We will have either a direct face to face meeting to answer all questions or we will have a phone consultation if geography or schedules prohibits meeting in person.
- We accept either cashiers check or personal checks, If you choose to send in a personal check there will be a 14 day seasoning period before we begin the process to place your funds. After receiving the funds you will receive an acknowledgment letter which states our reception of your funds and the specifics of your choice of plans along with a temporary login password to view your account. C3 will usually be able to fund your money within 21 days of confirmation, depending on the amount.
- You will then receive a packet from our trust which is incorporated in the state of Nevada listing you as an owner in the trust and your investment value.
- After our initial setup you can login to your account anytime you wish just like a bank. C3 will send out quarterly investment statements, yearly profit results along with your year end K1 tax documents.
- As an investor with CCC you are given three options to receive your interest earnings. Option (1); receive monthly interest payment; Option (2) reinvest your interest for compounding growth, and Option (3) combination of monthly and deferred payments.
Your net earnings will be about a one half percent (½ %) greater annually if you reinvest them opposed to taking your earnings out monthly. We are pleased to provide our investors with a secured but higher-than- bank-earnings alternative.
Please note that it may take some time for CCC to actually place your funds with one or more of our financing transactions and it takes time to divest our positions for withdrawals as well. Consequently, although we can usually complete an investing cycle within ten to thirteen months CCC will require an 18 month prior notification of the investor’s intent to terminate.
This fund is mostly geared towards providing the investor with a secured method of earning between 7-8% annual return with an average holding period of 2-5 years.
Common Cents Capital provides a safe haven for capital, protects against inflation, while providing a reliable return that would be hard to replicate with so little effort on the investors’ behalf.